System Integration Services
HCL offers services across the spectrum from consulting to business process outsourcing in the telecom domain. Drawing upon its rich experience of implementing complex projects, HCL helps its client lower total cost of ownership and reduce time to market.
HCL Telecom Network Empowerment Services Portfolio
Telecom Core Network Plan, Design & Program Management Services
- Business & Technical Requirement Analysis.
- Design, Strategy for Migration, Transition Planning.
- Core Network Roll-out.
- Solution Architecture Blueprint (HLD, LLD).
- Security Services, Audit, Risk Management Services, Audit, Risk Management.
Telecom Network Operations Management Services
- NOC, SOC Operations
- Network Optimization & Security Services
- Up-gradation & Migration Strategy
- Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance
- Scheduled Health Checks
Logistics as a Service
- Equipment Verification, Consolidation, Segregation & Logistics
A plethora of emerging technologies are playing increasingly significant role in distribution system automation and reforms process in the power sector. The advancement of IT in power sector has contributed significantly towards Revenue Management, Operations Management, Energy Management, Consumer Relationship Management and in reduction of Aggregate Transmission and Commercial (AT&C) losses.
At HCL, we bring transformation through technology rationalization, and by enhancing existing business systems while integrating them with new technology.
HCL Utility Offerings Portfolio
HCL Robustus – Meter Data Acquisition System / Meter Data Management Solution
- Design & Implementation of MDM, Heterogeneous MDAS and mediation solutions.
- Program Management of AMR / AMI & Consulting Services.
- Services for Integration with other IT subsystems.
HCL Robustus – Metering, Billing & Collection Solutions
- Design & Implementation of IT Solution.
- Order Management.
- Program Management (Utility Automation Project).
HCL Robustus – GIS Solutions
- Data Model Design, Data Creation and Migration Services.
- Application Development, Customization & Managed Services.
- Systems Integration Services.
- Program Management & Consulting Services.
Transportation & Logistics
HCL helps the companies in the Transportation and logistics Industries leverage technology to comprehensively, innovatively and cost-effectively address their most pressing business needs. Our comprehensive set of offering for Trade Facilitation, HCL Vea is a robust, scalable and secured technology solution designed to streamline procedures and controls governing the movement of goods across the borders.
HCL VEA – Roads & Highways Services Portfolio
At HCL, we are committed to helping governments transform public governance services into true government and citizen partnerships. With more than three decades of experience across a number of complex governance projects, our specialists are able to conceptualize, develop and deliver the best-in-class solutions that enables government to deliver superior services with greater efficiency, responsiveness and transparency.
HCL Smart Government Services Offerings Portfolio
- Citizen Centric Solutions: HCL's suite of citizen centric solution is architected to deliver the services from Citizen's point of view, enable Government to Citizen (G2C) connect, and Improve Transparency & Productivity in the functioning of Government departments.
- eOffice: HCL eOffice is a highly parameterized, user-friendly web based total office automation solution that enables an efficient, transparent, accountable and collaborative working of office for all the office employees, partners, vendors and other industry associations.
- eProcurement: Our enterprise application practice transforms tendering processes within the public sector from the traditional manual process to the online process. Online systems for material procurement provide greater transparency and enable vendors across geographies to participate in the process thus making the process more fair and competitive.
- E-Governance Advisory Services: HCL’s Consulting practice helps you define e-governance vision, mission and strategies. We develop blueprints, roadmaps and architecture to achieve e-governance.
- Infrastructure Services & Solutions: HCL’s technology infrastructure and system integration practice helps national, state and local governments in systems design, systems integration, infrastructure consolidation, infrastructure support and project management. This includes software, hardware and legacy systems integration across platforms.