Infrastructure Managed Services
Data Centre Management Services
Today’s data center is changing rapidly. Many enterprises are integrating new technology solutions to modernize and evolve their organizations. Most are pursuing a path to ensure appropriate levels of IT service delivery and cost efficiency and alignment to business goals. For some data centres this means providing state of the art levels of availability, flexibility, and scalability, while for others the goal may be to provide “sufficient” levels of services while keeping new capital expenditures to a minimum.
We at HCL understand this perfectly and ensure to reduce IT Infrastructure and operational costs, provide higher service levels along with an efficient and effective IT Infrastructure management through a unified service delivery framework and next generation IT operations management tools.
The HCL Advantage:
- Optimized Data center to reduce cost.
- Increased energy efficiency.
- Near-zero downtime.
Our suite of services under Data Center Management Services:
- Virtualization plan, design, build & support.
- 24x7 incident and problem management.
- Performance and capacity management.
- OS installation, configuration and sustenance.
- Version migration and up-gradation.
- Middleware Management.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (managing IT and non IT components).
- Backup Management Services.
- Disaster Recovery.
- Database Management.
- Storage Management.
Network Management Services
IT Professionals are under tremendous pressure to deliver business value, with 78 % of CIOs interviewed in the Cisco CIO Survey 2013 claiming that Networks are more critical to delivering applications than they were a year ago.
With the growth of companies leading to widespread geographical operations and addition of complex new technologies, network efficiency & availability has becomes paramount. We at HCL understand this need of our customers and focus on providing network management focused on decreasing the operational costs while increasing the productivity.
The HCL Advantage:
- Quickly detection & rapid resolution of network issues.
- Ensuring near zero network downtime.
Our suite of services under Network Management Services:
- 24x7 Network Monitoring.
- Network device support & IMAC services.
- Network Optimization.
- Problem detection, resolution & notification.
HCL Network Management Services focuses on 4 primary elements:
- Network Infrastructure - LAN switches, WAN routers, wireless access points, PSTN gateways and connecting links.
- Applications- Conferencing, messaging applications, customer contact centres etc.
- Endpoints - IP phones, PDAs, point of sale devices, video terminals and other user devices.
- Processing Systems- Servers & associated equipment for call management, control and accounting.
Our focus is on the following managed services:
- Remote Management- Different support levels for HW and SW supported from HCL IT Operations Center.
- Proactive Monitoring- Monitor network, system & application components for availability, faults, thresholds and performance.
- MAC- Moves, Add & Change- All basis user maintenance tasks included.
- Reporting - Dashboard and reporting on all usage and health parameters.
Managed Security Services
In today’s globally interconnected economy, with increasing reliance on technology to achieve organisational goals, threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of organizational information are increasing exponentially. Information security has been one of the most critical yet very complex and challenging requirement for conducting successful business on a global scale.
At HCL we understand this need of our customer and focus on providing a standardized model for information security based on a business risk approach to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve overall information security for our customers.
The HCL Advantage:
We effectively manage the threats and risks to your organization's information through our security model, which is based on industry best practices and ISO standard.
Our suite of services under Managed Security Services:
- Authentication & Access Management.
- Confidentiality & Integrity Management.
- Accounting & Forensics.
- Proactive monitoring & prevention.
- Audit & Trails.
- Endpoint Security.
- Security Information & Event Management.
End User Computing Services
In the Mobile-Cloud Era, organizations are tapping into a new model for end-user computing that enables seamless movement from desktop, to laptop, tablet, phone, and car with applications, content and devices coming to life anywhere, anyplace, anytime. Next-generation desktop and mobile environments are unlocking new levels of workforce productivity, introducing new ways to connect and build relationships with customers while helping to grow and transform their markets.
To help our customers achieve this, HCL focuses on improving availability and ensuring high service quality by lowering TCO through best practices that include standardization, best of breed tools and latest technologies.
The HCL Advantage:
- Efficient & agile workplace with predictable services and
- Enhanced productivity & boost business.
- ITIL v3 compliant delivery with deep technology knowledge to deliver cost efficient IT services.
Our suite of services under End User computing:
- Comprehensive Service Desk- Global Service desk managing & Supporting 10+ Mn devices and resolving 2+ Mn tickets/year. Based on ITIL V3 Framework which acts as a single node between the end-users and service provider and centralizes incident management, service request management and reporting.
- Asset Management Lifecycle Services- End-to-end managed services from ordering to ongoing management and tracking of client assets. This includes physical, technological, contractual and financial aspects of IT Assets including software and hardware elements and is ITIL compliant.
- Client Management Services- Onsite support for Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handheld devices at client locations through an extensive network of support engineers spread across 4000+ towns across India.
- Infrastructure Application Management- Supporting all operational parameters including usage, throughput and availability added to version management & remote distribution.
- Mobile Device Management- Robust Mobile device and user management service across mobile phones, smart phones, tablets, mobile printers, mobile POS devices etc. ensuring application management, security and also reducing IT cost.